February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Day of love....and lattes? Yep. Is this a day of cheese and superficial materialism? Yep, that too. Buuut... despite knowing that - a little part of my lady-heart loves it. Okay, a big part. Not for the gifts (we're not big gift-givers) but for the cheese!! Romance and glitter! ha ha...

This valentine's day I want a cupcake from Crave bakery, a glass of wine, a season of Friday Night Lights and quiet evening in with Juliano! 

We have been together for 9 years. Four years ago we jumped into the crazy adventure of being married, and now we have another amazing adventure planned together... Can't wait! 


I hope you all have lots of love today, wherever it comes from!
xoxo,
D & J

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Valentines Day. You are one lucky lady surrounded by what you love! Happy Valentines Day!

    I hope you'll check out my blog (with a big giveaway coming soon!!), plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...