It's been a while since I've made an appearance around here - and while I'm not going to grovel and apologize (it's my blog! I'll neglect it if I want to!) I will say this: All you other bloggers who keep up regular content while traveling, you get a a huge digital HIGH FIVE! from me. Seriously.
I hear you saying 'this is a job' and 'blogging takes lot of time and effort'... what I actually heard was 'sunshine! traveling! writing about stuff! beer!'. Soo.... excuse my rude awakening while I tip my hat to your awesomeness.
Anyways, I've been up to LOTS of fun stuff, that I'm super-excited to tell you about so hold onto your hats. Here's a recap of what I've been up to and what's coming up soon:
- I went to Houston, Texas - that place is f*cking hilarious and awesome, it was all crawfish and two-steppin' for me
- Traveling solo + carry on only makes me feel like a badass super traveler
- I went on a Pacific NW road trip. Road Trips are CRAZY - you see so much stuff!
- Portland is weird, lots of beer
- Seattle is cool, lots of coffee
- Vancouver is fancy
- I ate/drank my face off - and my work pants juuuuustbarelyfit this morning. Problematic.
- We have some exciting house news brewing on the horizon - will keep you posted.
- I definitely want to travel forever and ever
Have a great day - I'll be blog stalking all my friends and catching up with you too!