September 21, 2013

One Year In.

One year ago today, I picked up a tiny bag. I flew away from my home, my family, my things (not much left) to go and try something new. 

Let’s live on a boat, we thought. Let’s travel for living.

Holy Shit, friends. We did it. 

We live on a boat. We travel for a living.




Where are we today you wonder? Today, we’re in Brazil - on holiday. Yep, on holiday from living on a boat and traveling for work. Craziness! Here are the places that we’ve been since stepping onboard this adventure...





Pretty good for a season and a half, and we’re just getting started. How about this then... I’ve had a couple of very flattering commenters ask if what we’re up to. So let’s catch up. Grab a cup of coffee, and take a seat in the galley - it’s a bit of a long story, but it’s a fun one...





Side Note: I’ll be throwing down my version of "how to be a yachtie" advice. It’s only based on our experiences getting into the industry from Florida. Feel free to disregard if you disagree!

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH finally! Glad to see you 'back' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great maps! You've been everywhere man! But where is the text "it’s a bit of a long story, but it’s a fun one..." I can't see it? Not posted yet?
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not posted yet - it's coming! I can only write so fast :)

      Delete
  3. Holy cow you guys have put on some miles and even more kilometers! :) Great places and many more to come eh! Until our next visits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your blog is being updated still :) Wow living on a boat, that is really cool. How's the vacation in Brazil going?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...